For the second year in a row, Nødebo Skole – part of Grønnevang School – teamed up with and FCH Talent, in collaboration with Nødebo IF for another successful five-week course with the 0 to 5-year classes. This year, FCH U15 head coach Markus Søgaard Uglebjerg and Kenneth Just Petersen visited every Wednesday to work with the children.
“The purpose of this project is to motivate the children to exercise and play. We focus on doing exercises and games that provide physical activity, joy, social relationships, team-work and mental challenges with a bit of learning at the same time,” says Rene Lybek Hansen, FCH’s Child & Youth Development Coach, who also participates in the collaboration with school and club in Nødebo.
The project generates great praise from Headteacher Mette Vibeke Schmidt and his faculty:
- “The coaches come up with a clear plan for the children and activities”
- “The coaches have a good pedagogy and approach to the children’s behavior and behavior”
- “They are good at making training a breeze”
- “They have a nice praising approach to the students”
- “The kids are looking forward to the activities from week to week”
- “ Teacher and children say please come back”
The participating sides have already begun planning about a third course for next year.